TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
At Neelchand, our terms and regulations are laid in a way that protects our serenity, facilitates smooth flow of effective management, and promotes customer satisfaction in the best possible way.
We will be available to receive your calls and emails from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Payment of deposit will be taken as confirmation of your acceptance of these conditions of booking.
Check-in is from 12 pm and check-out from 10 am.
Please do inform us, of your estimated arrival and departure time in advance.
No bookings can be accepted without a deposit paid through the online booking system.
The deposit amount shall be a minimum of 50% of the entire reservation fee.
The balance of the deposit payment should be paid on arrival.
Cancellation before arrival
If you cancel 28 days or more before your arrival date, you will receive 100% of your deposit back minus an administration fee equivalent to one day’s stay at your room rate.
If you cancel 14 days or more before your arrival date, you will receive 50% of your deposit back, the minimum cancellation fee would be equivalent to one day’s stay at your room rate.
If you cancel 14 days or less before your arrival date, your full deposit will be retained by Neelchand.
If you do not turn up and do not advise us of a delay, we will hold your room for 24 hours before leaving it to other guests.
You will not receive a refund of your deposit if you fail to turn up without advising us.
Change of dates
We will do our best to accommodate date changes however it is not always possible. Please try to give us as much notice as possible. We are generally able to accommodate date changes with 14 days or more notice, except at peak times, e.g. Christmas, Easter, etc.
No refund of the security deposit for cancellation after arrival. No refunds for early departures too.
1. Small pets only - under 15lbs - maximum 2 pets per room
2. Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guests.
3. Pets must comply with local legislation requirements.
4. Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
5. Pets must not be left unattended. If a guest requires a pet sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the reception with advance notice.
6. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
7. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
8. Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
9. Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pets.
10. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
11. The hotel reserves the right to charge a guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
12. Rs200/- per day would be charged in addition to room rent.